We hope this letter finds you and your loved ones healthy. Our community has been through much over the last few months. All of us are looking forward to returning to more normal routines and habits. While some things have changed, one thing has remained the same: OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your past visits with us. Our infection control processes are made so when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We’ve used state of the art disinfection sprays and sterilization techniques for years. We’ve followed CDC, American Dental Association, and OSHA guidelines for years. No virus or bacteria stood a chance in this office.
You will see some additional measures to elevate patient safety during your upcoming visits. For example:
1. Our office will communicate with you before the appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the
2. We will have hand sanitizer for you to use before your appointment.
3. No longer will magazines or children’s toys be available in the reception room since they’re impossible to disinfect.
4. As usual, we will schedule patients so keeping 6 feet apart from the next patient will be doable.
5. Plexiglas shields are now on the front counter to minimize potential aerosol spray with the front office
6. An air purifier, and a high exhaust machine to be used chair side are being purchased in an effort to severely decrease any aerosols.
7. We’ll ask you to rinse with a pretreatment mouth rinse to minimize mouth pathogens.
8. Coronavirus protocols include use of a Hypochrolous Acid Fogging machine.
We ask for your patience as we implement these extra precautions.
We miss you all, and look forward to visiting with you again soon. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Our goal is to keep everyone safe and healthy.
To make an appointment, please call (925) 820-5585.
Thank you for your trust and loyalty.